Lit from Within: I GOT Cuckoo For This Scene-Stealing Water Lily!
-->

Thursday, July 3, 2014

I GOT Cuckoo For This Scene-Stealing Water Lily!


Hello, Fireflies!

Time to pull out a Golden Oldie goodie: Orly Water Lily, a lovely, smooth, silky turquoise cream.  I'm a little nostalgic for the old Orly bottle!

Orly Water Lily, a lovely, smooth, silky turquoise cream

I remember when I discovered ordering polish online, and I had to have this cute 'paint can' bottle of Jessica Scene Stealer.  Great polish, but it's a little awkward to use that large cap.  Still, it's so CUTE!

Jessica Scene Stealer

OPI Cuckoo For This Color is just a little darker teal than Scene Stealer, but the same type of shimmery/metallic finish.  I think they look great together!

OPI Cuckoo For This Color

I'm digging these striped gradients lately - such an easy nail art, I like how it looks, and it's so much easier and less messy than sponges!


Bottle shot:  Orly Water Lily, Jessica Scene Stealer, and OPI Cuckoo For This Color.

Bottle shot:  Orly Water Lily, Jessica Scene Stealer, and OPI Cuckoo For This Color.

Have you ever bought a bottle of nail polish (or any cosmetic) for the bottle/packaging it was in?  Have you ever wanted a cosmetic but refused to buy it because you hated the packaging?



1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...