Lit from Within: TRI it With A Purple Shimmer
-->

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

TRI it With A Purple Shimmer


Hello, Fireflies!

This polish, Urban Outfitters Pink Holo, is the kind of polish that makes me a little crazy.  As in, how can Urban Outfitters put out such a crazy awesome rainbow-shiny holo for $10, and OPI can't bring back any of their awesome DS holos?  It's so pretty!

Urban Outfitters Pink Holo

I painted Pink-Dipsy-Bulle Water Lily on 2/3 of the nail.  I think this color should count as both my green and my purple.  Look at that crazy awesome purple shimmer!

Pink-Dipsy-Bulle Water Lily

LynBDesigns It's Mauve And Dangerous is a light mauve purple scattered holo.  It's really a little too sheer to cover Water Lily with a reasonable amount of polish.  It should be worn as the first layer, or over another light purple.

LynBDesigns It's Mauve And Dangerous is a light mauve purple scattered holo

I think the purple is the unifying color in this, as either part of the holo rainbow, or shimmer, or on its own.  Purpleeee!


Bottle shot:  Urban Outfitters Pink Holo, Pink-Dipsy-Bulle Water Lily, and LynBDesigns It's Mauve And Dangerous.

Bottle shot:  Urban Outfitters Pink Holo, Pink-Dipsy-Bulle Water Lily, and LynBDesigns It's Mauve And Dangerous.

I'm loving these stripes, but I need some new ideas for these TRI-polish challenges.  Any ideas?


2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...