Lit from Within: Embracing My Geekness - Super Fast Flash
-->

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Embracing My Geekness - Super Fast Flash


Hello, Fireflies!

You'll have to look quickly at today's nail art, because it'll move fast.. like in a Flash...

I started with my new fave tomato-red, OPI Over And Over A-Gwen.  I just picked up a backup bottle at Ulta's clearance sale for under $3!

my new fave tomato-red, OPI Over And Over A-Gwen

I tried creating decals again, with my FUN 11 plate from Fab Ur Nails, but then I had to go and try and outline the Flash logo, and messed it up a little.  There just wasn't enough contrast between the yellow and white.

FUN 11 plate from Fab Ur Nails

I knew I had to try Flash nail art today, though, because he's my husbands FAVORITE superhero of all time.  He has t-shirts, and action figures, and comics...


Zoya Pippa has become my go-to nail art yellow.  It's the perfect primary-color yellow.  I need another bottle!  I also used Revlon Spirit, Wet 'n Wild Black Creme, and a little Maybelline Bold Gold for the nail Art.


Did you see it? One more look! I free-hand drew the Flash lettering by painting them first with Black Creme, and then again with white and yellow.  Kinda wish I'd found a yellow glitter to wear on my ring finger!


Bottle shot:  OPI Over And Over A-Gwen, Revlon Spirit, Zoya Pippa, and Maybelline Bold Gold.  (Not pictured: Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.)

Bottle shot:  OPI Over And Over A-Gwen, Revlon Spirit, Zoya Pippa, and Maybelline Bold Gold.

My favorite superhero is Wolverine.  I did a quick nail art for Wolverine's Movie (using the same colors! ha!) already.  Do you have a favorite superhero?


14 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...