Lit from Within: Glitter can change the WORLD!
-->

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Glitter can change the WORLD!

Hello, Fireflies!

Just having a glitter-splosion today on the blog.  First, I'll show you the undies, then with the glitter on top!

OPI Kermit Me To Speak, and OPI Gaining Mole-Mentum.  There's just something about that shredded gold glitter with the duochrome that I like!
OPI Kermit Me To Speak, and OPI Gaining Mole-Mentum
 Orly Cheeky and LA Colors Flash Pop Flaunt It.  Gold and coral will always be beautiful.
Orly Cheeky and LA Colors Flash Pop Flaunt It
Pupa 305 Red-Violet and Ooh La Lacquer Matte-terial Girl.  The matte glitter totally changes the look.
Pupa 305 Red-Violet and Ooh La Lacquer Matte-terial Girl
Different Dimension Garden Goddess and Different Dimension Petal'd.  They're from the same collection, and they do look like they were meant to go together!
Different Dimension Garden Goddess and Different Dimension Petal'd
 Loved this combo so much, I did both hands.  That circle glitter..oh, how I love it!


But, glitter isn't always the answer...


Do you have a favorite glitter combo?

8 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...