Lit from Within: Blue Glittersplosion!
-->

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Blue Glittersplosion!

Hello, Fireflies!

Time for another round of Undies and Glitter!  Today's polishes are some kind of blue.. mostly.

First up, Different Dimension Dewing It Right and Rainbow Polish Summer Storm.  I love blue and grey together.  Notice the water theme here?
Different Dimension Dewing It Right and Rainbow Polish Summer Storm
Gorgeous though it is, OPI Amazon..Amazoff is a bit of a stainer on me.  I did a couple of accent nails with Shimmer Polish Cristina, which could build to opacity, as many of Shimmer's microglitter polishes do, if you like.
OPI Amazon..Amazoff with Shimmer Polish Cristina
A while back, I did a post about trying to recreate a pinned look that claimed to have been made with OPI Cuckoo For This Color and Essie Shine of The Times.  When I did it, I couldn't make it look like the picture.  Imagine my delight when this combination actually looked like it!  I give you OPI Amazon..Amazoff and Color Club Galactic Garden!
OPI Amazon..Amazoff and Color Club Galactic Garden!
I loved the sparkle that Finger Paints You Yacht To Know Better had in the bottle, but it's so subtle on the nail.  So I added Finger Paints Sparkle In The Sky.  I didn't realize that it's a texture and completely opaque on its own! Instead of boosting Yacht, it obliterated it.  Still pretty, though.
Finger Paints You Yacht To Know Better and Finger Paints Sparkle In The Sky
I love dusty colors like Rescue Beauty Lounge 360.  I'm not sure I did it any favors by putting a matte flakie over it like Orly Green Flakie Topcoat.
Rescue Beauty Lounge 360 and Orly Green Flakie Topcoat
My heart still sings over the combination of Amazon..Amazoff and Galactic Garden.  Any fave glitter combos for you?

9 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...