Lit from Within: GlamGlow Review!
-->

Monday, March 17, 2014

GlamGlow Review!

(My #NailArtForNubs post on a green waterfall goes live at 9 Eastern!)

Hello, Fireflies!

I won something! Holy frijole, I won a GlamGlow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment from Ivory and Olive!

I feel like the next contestant on The Price Is Right! Come On Down!

I love the packaging for this, even though it deceives you a little bit into thinking you're getting a bigger pot.  It's so cute, though!

GlamGlow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment

Here's the hype.  It's a quick 10-minute masque that tightens and tingles and gives you that Hollywood glow.

GlamGlow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment

It's green, and kinda lumpy.  There are things that look like leaves in it.  I didn't notice any smell, and it was easy to apply with my fingers.

GlamGlow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment

Here's the scary part.  Me, sans makeup.  On the Interwebs for all eternity.  *holds breath*


It only gets better! Here's the masque, freshly applied.  I don't know how many applications I'm going to get out of the little jar, but there are several, I'm sure.  I was surprised I didn't use it all in one masque!

This treatment is definitely tingle-tastic! You can feel it working, tightening, and tingling.  


While I was waiting for the masque to dry, I was also doing my nails.  My husband shared that he thought it was funny that I looked like a zombie, yet was talking about glitter.  Even zombies love glitter!

I'm not smiling in this next pix, but it's not because I'm not happy.  I *can't* smile.  I can't move my face!


I used my rubbery cool The Body Shop facecloth to remove the Glamglow.  It came off fairly easily, but I did have to rinse a few times to get off all the dried bitties.

My skin felt amazing.  My husband (who took all these pix for me) said he could tell a difference.  Can you?


After this, I put on a serum and moisturizer, some mascara and a lippie, and went shopping.  No foundation, no concealer, no BB cream, no powder, no blush, no eyeshadow.  I felt radiant!

If you'd like more information about GlamGlow, you can find them on Facebook or their website.  Please check out my friends Ivory and Olive on Facebook and their blog, too.  Thanks, ladies, for the awesome prize and GlamGlow experience!

(The GlamGlow was a prize won in a giveaway, with no expectations of a review.  All opinions are my own.)

Stay tuned! My #NailArtForNubs post on a green waterfall goes live at 9 Eastern!

33 comments:

  1. Love the packaging on it too! It seems like it works amazing too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard nice things about this product! Kudos to your photographer :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my husband does put up with a lot now that I have this makeup/nails/etc obsession! He's a sport. I was topless while he was taking the pix, so there was a little something in it for him. LOL!!

      Delete
  3. I totally see a difference, your skin looks much brighter! Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I like using masques now! lol

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your win. Such a great prize. I am obsessed with the Glam Glow mask, it seriously works. And your skin looks literally glowing and brighter in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you've gotten to try it, too. My last trip to Sephora, I was in line with a Mother and Daughter-in-law, and they were BOTH buying the Glam Glow!

      Delete
  5. I LOVE this mask but its so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that is the major downside. It's a luxury pampering masque, not a weekly treatment for most of us.

      Delete
  6. What an amazing prize, and looks like it worked really well to brighten up your complexion. You can totally skip the foundation and concealer! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now, if it could only STAY looking that way! Time is not on my side!

      Delete
  7. My best friend texted me yesterday about this mask but holy moly the retail price! Me and my skin might have to have a talk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The small jar has enough for at least a couple of treatments - maybe you and your bestie can go halfsies and do a spa day together?

      Delete
  8. That's a great win! You have great skin to begin with, but your skin looks smooth and soft in the after pic too! I purchased a couple of the small pots of this last summer. I liked it but honestly for that price, it should do more. But I'd use it if I won a jar too lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My mom has great skin, and she passed it on to me, thankfully. For 42 years young, I don't have a lot of road wear.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you! I feel pretty good for an old broad. ;)

      Delete
  10. This is great stuff - I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a little chunkier than I'm used to in a masque, but it felt great!

      Delete
  11. This sounds amazing and it does seem like your skin looks better after this mask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't do a lot of masques, so this was definitely a treat!

      Delete
  12. I love this stuff too! I have a review coming up myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see it! Feel free to come back and link it here, or on my FB page, if you'd like.

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Girl, you don't know the anxiety I had posting those pix. I may repurpose them for a Walking Dead audition.

      Delete
  14. GlamGlow is amazing! Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a fun product to try - especially for free. LOL

      Delete
  15. I will have to try this. I have heard wonderful things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, your skin looks great. I love masks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your win. That is a great prize.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats! Sounds like an amazing prize!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can tell a difference too! I've been really interested in checking out the GlamGlow myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...