Lit from Within: Shamrocks in Untried Greens
-->

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Shamrocks in Untried Greens


Hello, Fireflies!

Time to get out some untried green polishes, because it's almost St. Paddy's Day! And, because:


I saw this cute shamrock nail art from QTPlace and decided to do a little twist on it for today.  I started with alternating greens in Finger Paints Go Van Gogh! and Pop Jade Metal.

alternating greens in Finger Paints Go Van Gogh! and Pop Jade Metal

Shamrocks galore!


I probably could have used some judicious editing here.  All kinds of greens, topped with glitter and holo?  Well, it's not like this holiday is known for subtlety, y'all.


Bottle shot:  Finger Paints Go Van Gogh!, Pop Jade Metal, SpaRitual Introspective, Julep Adrianna, LynBDesigns The Credible Hulk, and China Glaze This is Tree-Mendous.

Bottle shot:  Finger Paints Go Van Gogh!, Pop Jade Metal, SpaRitual Introspective, Julep Adrianna, LynBDesigns The Credible Hulk, and China Glaze This is Tree-Mendous.

Ever have a moment where you couldn't decide which shade to use, so you just used them all? Yeah.





25 comments:

  1. What fun shamrocks in all those greens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute! All you central Floridians make me wanna live a little further south!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun mani! You girls in Central Florida rock!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the shamrocks! I miss the CF girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute and adorable mani. I swear you have the sweetest designs... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You seriously have some of the cutest Mani's ever!!! Perfect for St Patty's day. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, your nail art blows me away. You are amaziiiiiiing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness. This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. That is amazeballs :) Seriously. Go buy a lottery ticket tonight. Something GOOD is going to happen with all that luck on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love your nail art! So much nail art envy from me! This is an extremely cute mani!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I friggin love glitter so of course I love your mani! It's like a fun party on your nails, super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, super festive!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A perfect way not to be pinched on St Patty's day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Right on time for St. Patricks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a perfectly fun manicure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...