Lit from Within: Furnace Glow lit a fire in my heart!
-->

Friday, August 24, 2012

Furnace Glow lit a fire in my heart!

This polish is very special!  Meet Glitter Gal Furnace Glow Soft:


It's an amazing multichrome that has orange, pink, gold, and copper tones to it.  It's such a strong shift that you don't need to do much to see it - it's just there, all the time.  This is one of my new very favorite polishes.



I didn't want to cover it up, but I couldn't just leave it alone.  The good thing is, you can still see the color shift!  This is Amy's Nail Boutique Tiger Lily, a clear base with orange and black microglitter.


I love how the pink shows through the glitter!



 Do you love these orange/pink duochrome polishes?


2 comments:

  1. It's a very pretty duochrome, and it looks good on you, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...