Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Pulsating Purple
-->

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Stamping - Pulsating Purple

I love holos. I love purple.  Thus, my lemming for Catrice Dirty Berry was inevitable. 


I know it's not a very strong holo, but it's still SO PRETTY.  It's really hard to get Catrice in the US unless you have a swap buddy.  I went to Beauty Cosmetic and jumped through some hoops and waited a month for it to arrive from Bulgaria.  So I may be a little biased as to how DARN AWESOME this polish is.


It's so awesome, in fact, that some of the stamping wouldn't even stick to it.  That's my reasoning, and I'm sticking to it.



It worked a little better on my right hand, but my pinkies repel stamps, apparently.



So, now you know - don't stamp over truly awesome polishes, because they will just not be hidden.

And, knowing is half the battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...