Lit from Within: Pin it Thursday - sappy cute
-->

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pin it Thursday - sappy cute

Pinterest does funny things... I usually wouldn't pick out a nail design like this, but after seeing it pinned many times, I thought, well, a lot of people like this!  Maybe I should try it!

I am such a follower.

I started with Barielle Provocative.  Which is anything but.  Classic, maybe.  A sheer nude/pink, a color I have 20 of in my collection. 


 I think this is the best freehand white tip I've ever done.  This is Milani White on the Spot. 



And now, for the cutesy, sappy part.  HEARTS!  These I did freehand with Orly Ruby.



I couldn't believe my hubby actually liked this and wants me to wear it again, maybe for Valentines' Day.  He's such a romantic.


Did you pin a mani today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...