Lit from Within: Pink, two ways
-->

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pink, two ways

Sally Hansen Rosy Posie is a frosty pink that I picked up on sale.  Not my usual polish, but it is soft and pretty... and a little boring.  So, I pumped it up!


I loved this combination of glitters in Amy's Nail Boutique Cherry Blossoms.  If you've ever seen the cherry blossoms blooming in Washington, D.C., it is amazing!


I like how Rosie Posy gives a boost of shine to the mani, but it is still a soft, pretty look.


Kleancolor Fuschia Glitter is, like many of their glitters, thick and heavy on the base.  It's a pretty mix, but I needed a denser glitter to work with the frost of Rosy Posy.  Two layers of Kleancolor would never dry!



 I just wish it would look on the nail like it does in the bottle!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...