Lit from Within: Holo (day) French Tips
-->

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Holo (day) French Tips

Merry Christmas, Fireflies!

Or, if you don't celebrate this particular holiday, Happy 25th of December!

Either way, today calls for a super shiny holo.  This is Enchanted Polish Dime Piece.  It's like liquid Spectraflair, it's so holo.

I have seen some comparisons online that make this a very close likeness to the Color Club Holo Hues silver holo, which you might have an easier time getting, as Enchanted Polishes are a beast at restocks, and go for upwards of $25 in the resale market.


Today's holiday nail art was inspired by this collection, which I've mentioned before as one of those theme posts that may not have links back to the original artists. I'm sorry I don't know who to give credit to for this idea.

I used Colors by Llarowe Holly to make the French tip.  The first pass of this polish is very thin, and looks purple! It takes 2 or three coats to get that deep green, and even then there is a bit of duochrome effect.  I gotta hand it to Llarowe, her collections have been getting better and better.

I used Colors by Llarowe Holly to make the French tip

Next, I used the Milani gold glitter striper over the green.  Looking like a garland now!

Next, I used the Milani gold glitter striper over the green

Finally, I made dots with Enchanted Polish November 2013, a pretty reddish holo. 

Enchanted Polish November 2013, a pretty reddish holo

Silver and Gold, Red and Green - I think I got all the holiday colors in there!


Bottle shot:  Enchanted Polish Dime Piece, Colors by Llarowe Holly, Enchanted Polish November 2013, and Milani Gold nail art striper.

Bottle shot:  Enchanted Polish Dime Piece, Colors by Llarowe Holly, Enchanted Polish November 2013, and Milani Gold nail art striper.

From all of us, to all of you, I wish you much happiness this holiday season, and all through the year.  I'm so grateful for the opportunity to share my love of nail polish and beauty stuffs with you!

4 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...