Lit from Within: Starry, Glittery, Snowy Night
-->

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Starry, Glittery, Snowy Night

Hello, Fireflies!

Can I just share with you this gorgeous midnight blue polish with tiny sparkles?  Oh, it's pretty.  It's Rescue Beauty Lounge Under The Stars.

Rescue Beauty Lounge Under The Stars

I used Cult Nails Tempest to add a snow effect to the bottom of my nails.  I could have left it like this, it's cute!

I used Cult Nails Tempest to add a snow effect to the bottom of my nails

I received some very festive holiday glitter from Above The Curve in my last order!  I love it! I've never seen *snowman* glitter before! 

festive holiday glitter from Above The Curve

Of course, the snowflake on my thumb is ridiculous! But it's pretty.  I didn't keep this mani on for long, anyway.  It was just a hoot to do, though.


Bottle shot:  Rescue Beauty Lounge Under The Stars and Cult Nails Tempest

Bottle shot:  Rescue Beauty Lounge Under The Stars and Cult Nails Tempest

Life's too short not to have a little fun now and again!  What kinds of things are you putting on your nails this holiday season?  Bells that ring? Real gems? Sparkle and stones?

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...