Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Many Metallic Blues
-->

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday Stamping - Many Metallic Blues


 Hello, Fireflies!

Today's stamping challenge was to use three blues.  I'm an overachiever - I used FOUR. Yep, you know you're jealous of my skillz.

Here's the stamp I used, from MJ III.

Here's the stamp I used, from MJ III.

First, I painted my nails black, with Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.  I didn't take a pix of that step.  I'm thinking that y'all probably know what that part looks like by now.

Then, I dotted all the blues onto the stamping plate, and swiped in one direction with a card, blurring the colors together.  I stamped that onto the black.

I dotted all the blues onto the stamping plate

I think it makes the blues look like a multichrome, because they're all pretty similar.  You can't really see clear lines where one blue ends and the other begins!

 it makes the blues look like a multichrome

I dig it over the black, too. 


Bottle shot:  Wet 'n Wild Black Creme, Essie Blue Rhapsody, China Glaze Metallic Muse, Color Club unlabeled blue metallic, and China Glaze Adore.

Bottle shot:  Wet 'n Wild Black Creme, Essie Blue Rhapsody, China Glaze Metallic Muse, Color Club unlabeled blue metallic, and China Glaze Adore

What do you think?  Too much effort for a stamped mani?

6 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...