Lit from Within: Marc Jacobs is a Ruffian? oh, *IN* a Ruffian!
-->

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Marc Jacobs is a Ruffian? oh, *IN* a Ruffian!

Hello, Fireflies!

Ok, I know it's expensive.  I shouldn't have bought it.  But just look at this polish.

Marc Jacobs Petra

Marc Jacobs Petra is gorgeous.  It's a foil-y purple/silver mesh, and this is one coat. No topcoat.  The formula is impeccable.  And the bottle is so posh. Love.

Marc Jacobs Petra

I was inspired by this mani on Beauty High by Stephanie Stone.  I know it has less oomph with these two colors being so similar, but I liked how it came together with the metallic purple studs.


On top of Petra is Gothic Gala Lacquers Vallis Te'nebris, a vampy purple holo.

Gothic Gala Lacquers Vallis Te'nebris, a vampy purple holo

I think studs and rhinestones are my fave nail art thingies to play with.  There are just so many fun options!


Bottle shot:  Marc Jacobs Petra and Gothic Gala Lacquers Vallis Te'nebris.

Bottle shot:  Marc Jacobs Petra and Gothic Gala Lacquers Vallis Te'nebris.

Too subtle?  Or just subtle enough?

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color! Looks so unique to me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it. It's not textured, but the closest thing to it I can think of that I own is one of the OPI textured glitters.

      Delete
  2. gorgeous! Petra is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree, it's a beautiful polish. For $18, it'd better be! lol

      Delete
  3. Want it!!!! Actually both colors are killer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to display the Marc Jacobs - the bottle is so pretty!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...