Lit from Within: Blue and Purple in Harmony
-->

Friday, December 6, 2013

Blue and Purple in Harmony

Hello, Fireflies!

Last year, I was allllll about the glitters, especially the milky white and grey glitter bases.  In my mad crush over holos, I ignored my first Indie loves.

Well, today's post is about rectifying that situation.  Take a gander at this beauty, Emily de Molly Harmony, a milky light grey with blue, purple, and white glitters.

Emily de Molly Harmony, a milky light grey with blue, purple, and white glitters

I wanted to play around with the colors in the glitters, so I picked Orly It's Up To Blue as a pretty good match for the metallic blue glitters in Harmony.

French tip in Orly It's Up To Blue


Not only is Nails Inc Regents Palace a great metallic purple, I'm loving these LE crystal-encrusted bottles.  So posh.  What? I can pretend they're diamonds if I want to.

Nails Inc Regents Palace is a great metallic purple

Harmony really looks best with some topcoat, and that helps to bring all the colors together, too.  Yay, topcoat, FTW!

topcoat, FTW!


I thought it was fun to play with the colors in the glitter.  Would you add nail art at all, or choose different colors?

4 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...