Lit from Within: Red Ruffian
-->

Friday, December 20, 2013

Red Ruffian

Hello, Fireflies!

I loved yesterday's Ruffian so much that when it was time to dress up for another Holiday shindig, I thought about trying another one, but with a reversal of the colors.

I started with a light color this time; another one from the A-England Ballerina collection: Encore Margot.

A-England Ballerina collection, Encore Margot.

I went looking in my stash for a real Christmas red, and came across China Glaze Phat Santa.  You know it's an old, old polish, because *whisper* no one says, "Phat" anymore.  Soo last year.

China Glaze Phat Santa

I had these teeny-tiny black metallic studs that I placed ever so carefully in the Ruffian.  And then, because crazy was whispering in my ear, I took the tiniest dotting tool I have and made tiny black dots on either side of the row of studs.

teeny-tiny black metallic studs

If you are old enough to remember rotary phones, and, yes, I am dating myself, then maybe this reminds you of a rotary phone like it does me! For you kids - Google it.

maybe this reminds you of a rotary phone

Oh, yeah, I said crazy was around, didn't I? Right hand realness!

Right hand realness!

I was the Lady in Red at the party!  Red cocktail dress, red lips, and red nails!

Lady in Red

Bottle shot:  A-England Encore Margot, China Glaze Phat Santa, Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.

Bottle shot:  A-England Encore Margot, China Glaze Phat Santa, Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.

Who is going to join me on the crazy train and put lots of tiny glitters or studs on their nails! I'd love to see your version on my Facebook page

2 comments:

  1. Nice ruffian! I really need to do one, its been a while since my last one too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're not my fave, but I am liking it with the extra embellishment more!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...