Lit from Within: Glowing Manis
-->

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Glowing Manis

The polishes I want to show you today have a beautiful quality that makes them look like they are glowing.  I loved each and every one of these!

I first started with OPI Not Like The Movies.  This polish hasn't gotten as much love as I would have thought, but maybe because there are quite a few purple/green duochromes out there now.  This one does have a little bit of holo microglitter that gives it a little extra. 



On top of NLTM, I layered Darling Diva Polish Space Beetle.  This polish is both a duochrome and a holo.



It was hard for me to capture both in one photo.  The holo is more scattered than linear, but there is some linear in there.


I loved this so much, I wore it on both hands. :)  So unique!


The next mani started with Essence Grey-t to be here, a pale grey with a pink shimmer. It's hard to capture on camera, but the shimmer is there.  I like these Essence Color-n-go polishes.  The price did go up to $2 with these new bottles, unfortunately, but the formulas are great, and I love the wide brushes.



 Over the Essence, I used Dandy Nails Bathed In Light.


I feel like there should be a moment of silence for this gorgeous, angelic polish.




I wish I could bathe in this polish!  I love the glow, the scattered holo, the color, the formula, everything.  Too much?  maybe....


2 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing, your swatches are beautiful!

    love the Dandy Nails polish, looks great with your skin tone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate the compliment. I think Bathed in Light would look good on anyone, it's so beautiful..

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...