Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - matte
-->

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Stamping - matte






This week's challenge was to do a stamping mani incorporating a matte polish - and I happened to have Man Glaze Fuggen Ugly sitting in my untried pile!



Nothing ugly about it!  Stunning matte grey.




I got out my MEGA Cheeky plate and Wet & Wild Root of All Evil and picked one of the stamps that drew me to that plate in the first place.. only to find that my nails are too small for you to see the whole stamp!  It just looks like some random ribbons.  So bummed.


So, I made lemonade out of lemons and found another little stamp on the same plate and used Wet & Wild Lethal Injection to add the little scroll details.  And, I love it!



The only thing I don't like about using a matte for a stamping mani is that I can't protect the design with topcoat, so it's short-lived.  Ah, but it was gorgeous while it lasted.  One of my faves so far!

Do you stamp with mattes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...