Lit from Within: Pink and Ribbons - must be Breast Cancer Awareness!
-->

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Pink and Ribbons - must be Breast Cancer Awareness!


 Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Adventures In Stamping challenge was to use pink and BCA stamps.  I just bought the 2013 OPI BCA polish set from a friend, so I thought it would be perfect for this challenge! The pink creme is Pink-ing of You, and the glitter is More Than A Glimmer.  Frankly, I should have just kept it this way, because I really like this, and I totally messed up the stamping.

OPI Pink-ing of You and More Than A Glimmer

On my ring finger, I used BM 321 plate.  On the other fingers, I used the French tip stamp from BM 324.

I used Wet 'n Wild Black Creme to stamp.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  This was a doesn't time.
BM 321 plate and the French tip stamp from BM 324

If this wasn't a Stamping Sunday challenge, I wouldn't have even shown you.  Sad Trombone mani.


Bottle shot:  OPI More Than A Glimmer and Pink-ing of You, and Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.

Bottle shot:  OPI More Than A Glimmer and Pink-ing of You, and Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.

You can see I even tried stamping with white first on my thumb, and that didn't work out.  I had no stamping ju-ju on that day.  None.  Have you ever gone to do something you've done hundreds of times before, and you just couldn't do it?

6 comments:

  1. I like just the pink and glitter gradient! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the OPI set for Breast Cancer Awareness. This is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried stamping before as I'm not that talented in the nail area. This is a great idea for breast cancer awareness though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out really nice and I especially love that pink against your skintone :) Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...