Lit from Within: A Horror Hockey Mask
-->

Friday, October 31, 2014

A Horror Hockey Mask


Hello, Fireflies!

When I was younger, I *loved* Halloween creep-fest scary movies.  Some characters have endured as Halloween holiday icons - Freddy Krueger, Chucky...

Jason Hockey Mask nail art

and Jason!  This nail art was inspired by a Nail-101 tutorial, and I think it's easy and impactful - and everyone will know what it is!


Bottle shot:  Sally Hansen White Tip (mixed with Revlon Spirit) and Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.

Bottle shot:  Sally Hansen White Tip (mixed with Revlon Spirit) and Wet 'n Wild Black Creme

Can't you just hear the roar of the chainsaw by just looking at these nails? What horror movie icon immediately comes to mind when you think of Halloween movies?

Happy Halloween!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...