Lit from Within: Witches' Hats
-->

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Witches' Hats


Hello, Fireflies!

Welcome to another challenge from the Challenge Your Nail Art group!  This month, it's all about the spooky and scary... and cute.  I like cute Halloween.

Today's prompt was to use the classic orange and black colors of the season.  I was inspired by this nailart I found on Pinterest (and again, couldn't find the originator of the art.  Bah.)


I used a couple of Indies to make the background - Polish Addict Jellyfish and Cuttin' Edge Pug Ugly with a little more Jellyfish dabbed on top.

background - Polish Addict Jellyfish and Cuttin' Edge Pug Ugly with a little more Jellyfish dabbed on top

Then, I used my black striper to make the hats, added a stripe of Urban Decay Bang, and stuck on a little jewel for flair.  Witches' be blingin'.

Witches' be blingin'.

Bottle shot:  Polish Addict Jellyfish, Cuttin Edge Pug Ugly, Urban Decay Bang, and my black striper.


My husband was ever so amused that I was painting pointy witches' hats with a pointy striper.  Isn't that adorable?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...