Lit from Within: Body Merry Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream #bodymerry
-->

Friday, October 10, 2014

Body Merry Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream #bodymerry


Hello, Fireflies!

I'll be honest.  I've never worried about cellulite before.  I'm a big girl, and have lots of bumps and rolls and flab, and it never occurred to me to be worried about the type of fat it was.  When I was offered the opportunity to review this cream, my first thought was no - why would I? I don't care about cellulite.

So why did I? Frankly, because I read the ingredients, and I saw a lot of things I liked, like retinol, seaweed, aloe, coconut oil, green tea, and Vitamin E, and it's free from parabens, sulfates and phthalates.  I figured that at the very least, it could be a good product for my skin.


First impressions were good.  I like the sealed packaging.  Anything that goes on my skin should be protected.  Not quite as happy about it being a tub, but I'm a little more forgiving about body products than I am about face products.


The description 'gel-cream' is pretty accurate! It's a pretty unique consistency.  They designed it to be easy to spread over large areas, and to absorb quickly.  In my experience, it does both of those things.  Body Merry describes the fragrance as 'mint - green tea - lime.'  My husband describes it as 'jelly bean.'  It is strong, but not unpleasant.  It's definitely unique - kind of herbal, kind of sweet.

The fragrance doesn't last long, but the cream does have a cooling sensation that lasts a little longer.  I don't notice it when I put on the cream, but if I sit down, or lie on the side that had the cream, there's a 'cool spot' sensation that's surprising, but neat.


Body Merry claims that their formula not only contains the right ingredients, but also in the right proportions.  It's formulated with 0.4% retinol, which they say is the optimal concentration. It also contains caffeine to help fight cellulite, three types of seaweed concentrate which work as antioxidants, and cayenne, to help with circulation.


I used this cream almost every day, twice a day, for about 30 days.  As you can see, I still have some lumps and bumps, but I think that my skin feels more hydrated, smoother, and softer than it did before.  These pictures are of the same thigh, and are not retouched.  I only cropped them and added the text - I didn't change any lighting or add any effects.


If you're interested in reducing cellulite or even just smoothing and nourishing your skin, this might be a good option for you.  Body Merry offers a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all its products. Hassle free money back, with no need to return the jar! If you'd like more information about Body Merry, you can find them on Facebook, their website, and Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

14 comments:

  1. This looks like a nice hydrating body cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'd give this a try for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow looks like a very nice body cream! I can totally see a difference too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, a firming body cream that actually works! Might be worth looking into :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is something I'm supposed to be expecting in the mail... but I haven't gotten it. It sounds nice so I think I will like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you on the product being in a tub. For some reason, I've got an aversion to stuff in tubs! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love cooling sensations! I can definitely see a difference, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the combo of caffeine and retinol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! I need to get something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I normally don´t have much belief in those cellulite reducing creams but this one seems to work. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one sounds pretty awesome!! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! I can really tell a difference. That is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...