Lit from Within: Reviva Labs Pomegranate Exfoliant #RevivaLabs
-->

Monday, October 20, 2014

Reviva Labs Pomegranate Exfoliant #RevivaLabs

Hello, Fireflies!

Sundays have become my pampering days.  I wash my hair and put on a deep-conditioning masque, and while that is doing its thing, I do a scrub on my body and a masque on my face, too.

When I'm all done, I take a nap.

All things that are good for the body and soul, if you ask me.  This week, instead of a traditional masque, I decided to add in my Reviva Labs Pomegranate/Lactic Acid Peptide and Botanical Exfoliant.  I've used it a few times already, and it's perfect for a shower-time masque, even if you don't have time for a full pampering experience.
As with all of Reviva's products that I'm aware of, the packaging comes with a nice reminder of when you should finish the product.  It's also not made with any animal products or tested on animals, and it's paraben-free.

I really like it when I can recognize so many of the ingredients in my skin care.  Bentonite and Kaolin clay are great for absorbing oils and toxins, pomegranate and lactic acid help mitigate damage to the skin, and you can cook with thyme, bran, pepper, and oregano.  Maybe season a nice tomato sauce...

You can definitely feel the exfoliating pieces in this scrub, but they're not harsh or jagged.  In fact, you can use this scrub 3-4 times a week if you'd like, but I like to alternate with other masques for different outcomes.  I also like to keep my skin guessing.


I love to do clay masques, but I don't always have the time to wait 15-20 minutes for it to dry.  This exfoliant only takes 3-4 minutes.  It doesn't dry hard on me, but rather the texture gets a little crumbly.  The directions call for rubbing it off with a dry towel or your fingers, and then rinsing off the rest.  I lightly scrubbed it with my fingers, and then rinsed off the rest in the shower.


My Sunday Relaxed-Post-Scrub-Post-Nap-No-Makeup Face.  I love that the skincare I use makes me feel better about my own clean 40+ year old skin.


I can't recommend the stable of products from Reviva Labs enough.  Here's my review of their Seaweed Soap, and also their Hypoallergenic Mascara, and also their Vitamin K cream. I also recently reviewed their Elastin Serum and DMAE Cream.  If you'd like more information or to purchase Reviva Labs products, please check out their Facebook page, or their website.

Do you have a pampering day?  What kinds of products do you use?

20 comments:

  1. I like Reviva. I need to try this for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a really nice scrub!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like RevivaLabs! They have such great products.... this one looks like no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds great. I love anything with pomegranate in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reviva makes the best products. Hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reviva is the best bargain in skincare: fabulous products at affordable prices. I love that the exfoliating pieces are NOT microbeads but natural things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this sooooooooo much - it comes to the gym with me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reviva is such a great company. I can always recommend them easily. Facials and naps....high on my to-do list too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of the first reviva products I tried, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I have this one, too, and I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Reviva has definitely stolen my heart and I'm so glad that lovelies like you introduced me to the brand - I'm loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a pampering day twice a week because it's so nice to treat ourselves

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Reviva! This sounds delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...