Lit from Within: Bleeding Boogie Nights
-->

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Bleeding Boogie Nights

Hello, Fireflies!

I love rich, vampy shades of polish, and Deborah Lippmann Let It Bleed is perfect for this time of year!  It's such a deep, dark oxblood.

Deborah Lippmann Let It Bleed with Ulta Boogie Nights

I like how the rose gold glitter of Ulta Boogie Nights looks sprinkled on just the top of the nail.  It's as if Edward shed some glitter on the blood pools he left behind.

If it redeems me at all, I read the Twilight Books, and only saw one..or two of the movies.  For free, on TV.  Just to see what the hype was all about, you know.


I think this combo takes on an ethereal quality when paired with a matte topcoat.  I like how it makes all the pieces of glitter stand out individually.

Pic Monkey, the picture editing tool I use, has some cool overlays for the season.  I do seem to like the idea of a messy vampire.


Bottle shot:  Deborah Lippmann Let It Bleed (True Blood) and Ulta Boogie Nights.

Bottle shot:  Deborah Lippmann Let It Bleed (True Blood) and Ulta Boogie Nights.

It wasn't Edward after all! My little firefly logo has gone vamp!

Are you into the vampire hype?

9 comments:

  1. Nice glitter gradient nails! I really like the look of it matte too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more about that DL shade. I love vampies this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! At first when I read the name of the DL polish, I was like "wtf?!" but I see it's a collaboration polish. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this. Deep, vampy shades are my jam. :D Hee! Hee! Your firefly has fangs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Deborah Lippman shade is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab mani - your vampire description is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mani and I love the vampire stuff... YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...