Lit from Within: Jack O'Lanterns
-->

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Jack O'Lanterns


Hello, Fireflies!

I got a little ambitious with my nail art today.  Every now and again, I think I can do something... well, let's just say that I need a little more practice with this one!

I was inspired by these awesome Jack O'Lanterns from Kayla Shevonne.  I started with a sparkly black background.  I love KB Shimmer Stark Raven Mad.  It's the blackest black holo ever.

KB Shimmer Stark Raven Mad

I started painting the faces in with white, and then used yellow, yellow-orange, and then pumpkin orange to fill in the white.

I started painting the faces in with white

They look like Clown O'Lanterns. LOL.


Bottle shot:  KB Shimmer Stark Raven Mad, Orly Hook Up, China Glaze Metro Pollen-tin, Urban Decay Bang, and a white striper.

Bottle shot:  KB Shimmer Stark Raven Mad, Orly Hook Up, China Glaze Metro Pollen-tin, Urban Decay Bang, and a white striper

Ok, maybe next year, I'll go as a Clown O'Lantern.  Start a trend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...