Lit from Within: I see you, kitteh
-->

Saturday, October 25, 2014

I see you, kitteh


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's nail art came about because someone asked in a nail group if anyone could do this cat tutorial.  I tried.  It was hard.  I think a lot of the cats kinda look like the rabbit mask from Donny Darko.

I found this cat eye nail art from Kayla Shevonne, and I thought it would go well with the cats, and make this more Halloween-y!  I think they're my fave part of the mani. I like how the dot of Joss Desert Sunset glitter makes the eyes shine!


 Bottle shot:  Orly Hook Up, Joss Desert Sunset, and Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.

 Bottle shot:  Orly Hook Up, Joss Desert Sunset, and Wet 'n Wild Black Creme

Ever go as a cat for Halloween?  My husband and I went as Rottweilers once.  Someone asked if we were aliens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...