Lit from Within: Stamped Scary Skulls
-->

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Stamped Scary Skulls


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Adventures In Stamping challenge is to get ready for Halloween with something spooky or scary!  I saw this stamp from Cisi & Sisi 11 plate, and I knew I had to try it.

Cisi & Sisi 11 plate

I started off with Milani Black Swift, which is quickly becoming a favorite black.  It's one-coat shiny awesomeness.


I love how gold and silver look stamped over black, so I alternated Essie No Place Like Chrome and Maybelline Bold Gold.


I couldn't fit more than one skull per finger, so I tried to get one clear part of the stamp on each finger. That upturned profile skull on the middle finger gave me so much trouble! It must have known, somehow, what finger it was on.


Bottle shot:  Milani Black Swift, Maybelline Bold Gold, and Essie No Place Like Chrome.

Bottle shot:  Milani Black Swift, Maybelline Bold Gold, and Essie No Place Like Chrome

Are you getting out the black polish for a Halloween mani?  What's your favorite black?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...