Lit from Within: Pick A Pink Gradient
-->

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pick A Pink Gradient



Hello, Fireflies!

I rarely wear pink polish, but 'tis the BCA Season! The prompt for this week's Pick 'n Mix Challenge was pink, and a three-color gradient, so I did a gradient with three pinks.. and a black with pink glitter!

I started with Koco I'll Pink To That, a soft pink with a subtle gold shimmer.  The shimmers.  They always get me.  Annoys me to no end, though, when they are gorgeous in the bottle, and then nada on the nail.

Koco I'll Pink To That, a soft pink with a subtle gold shimmer.

...and then, we're done! I guess I got involved in the art and forgot to take pictures along the way.  Oops.  I just did a simple brushstroke gradient using the polish brush to build the gradient with darker pinks.

The next pink, Koco Strike a Posey, is a little brighter, and also has a little bit of shimmer.  Koco Punch-Drunk is more of a hot pink creme.  I finished off the tips with OPI Today I Accomplished Zero, a black jelly with dark pink to red glitter.


And then I added a pink heart rhinestone because I'm cutesy like that.  Hello Kitty, eat your heart out.


Bottle shot:  Koco I'll Pink To That, Strike a Posey, Punch-Drunk, and OPI Today I Accomplished Zero

Bottle shot:  Koco I'll Pink To That, Strike a Posey, Punch-Drunk, and OPI Today I Accomplished Zero

Are you sporting some pink manis this month, or are you more about the ghouls and goblins in October?




16 comments:

  1. Love that pink base with the gold shimmer. The gradient turned out nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors go so well in a gradient! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KOCO and the gradient are making me LOCO, beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute mani :) Koco I'll Pink To That looks really pretty pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The base is pretty! Love gold and pink together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am I the only one who doesn't know Koco as a brand? Well what do I know, I'm no nail expert ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the gold in the base shade... gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never heard of Koco before but the polishes sure are pretty. Love the rhinestone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This turned out so nice, and I had never heard of Koco before!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just bought a few from this line & they're really lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...