Lit from Within
-->

Monday, May 7, 2012

Ah, another dusty color, today it's green.  This is Essie's Sew Psyched.  I don't have many Essie polishes, but I like the ones I do have.  All the formulas work well, and they're very consistent.  You can tell that a polish is an Essie when you're applying it.


Practicing my stamping today, with the butterflies from the Salon Express 19 plate.   I tried doing straight color, but it didn't show up crisply on the green, so I used Sinful Colors Black on Black.  This is a great stamping polish.



Then, I went back with a tiny dotting tool, and added some bits of color to the butterflies with Zoya Barbie and Jo.  The colors blended together with topcoat and made it look purple overall, but you could still see some areas of just blue or just pink.  I loved this effect.



Right Hand:

Just for grins and giggles, I took Essie's Shine of the Times and put it on my ring fingers, and also on a cheap ring I got on clearance at Target.  I love how the SotT made the ring have a rose/copper flash.  It didn't do as much for my mani, though.  I liked it better without it.  I know this is Nail Blog Blasphemy, but not everything is improved by glitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...