Lit from Within: Bettina BOLD!
-->

Monday, May 28, 2012

Bettina BOLD!

One of the brands I was most excited to try from our Central Florida Beauty Bloggers' meeting was Bettina.  One of our members has a great relationship with them and exudes pride when she talks about this brand.  It's infectious!

This is Bettina Sherbet.  I was expecting a softer shade, a creamsicle color... nope!  Sherbet is a bright, beautiful, glossy orange.  This is two coats, no topcoat.



 For fun, I sponged on some of Milani Fuchsia Fierce on the tips for a fiery gradient.


 And, I added a bit of a Color Club iridescent pink to the accent nail.  I should have stopped myself.

Topcoat finishes blending everything and smooths out the sponge marks.  Bright summer mani!



Have you tried Bettina yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...