Lit from Within: Blue Holo goodness
-->

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Blue Holo goodness

Can't deny that there is something special about a good holo polish.  So far, Layla has the competition beat.  I've swatched the Layla Retro Pink polish already, and this is the other one I have, 07 Ocean Rush.


Look at all that sparkle and color.  It's even better in real life.  It's really hard to capture on camera, but here's a couple of attempts:



My right hand, with a little stamped rose embellishment, and topcoat. Which, ok, it did dull the holo effect a little, but it was super shiny.  And, I'll admit, my husband liked the thumb where I added the topcoat, and thought all of the nails should get it, so I indulged him. 


Still so pretty.  sigh.  I wish I could get highlights in my hair that looked like that, but, uh, no.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...