Lit from Within: Peek-a-glitter
-->

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Peek-a-glitter

Sometimes, I just want to have a hint of glitter.  I wanted to try stamping over glitter - I'd seen it done a few times, and it seemed like a pretty way to wear glitter without it being overwhelming. 

This is 2 coats of Wet & Wild Blue Wants to be a Millionaire.  Pretty, but in reality it wasn't dark enough/different enough from my skin to really impact under the stamp.


First, I stamped this no-name blue from Body Raves over the glitter, but it was kinda.. flat.


So I tried painting in some Sinful Colors Love Nails - a pretty blue with an iridescent shimmer too sheer to stamp.  I liked this better.


 Right hand:


Trying to catch some of the glitter.  


In the end... meh.  Hubby said it looked like my manicure wasn't finished, just patches of color on a nudish nail.  From regular viewing distance, you couldn't even really see the glitter.  I'd like to try it again with a stronger color glitter.  Can I help it if I love blue?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...