Lit from Within: That's a Greyt Teal
-->

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

That's a Greyt Teal

I loved doing every step of this mani!  I started off with two great colors:  Sonia Kashuk Taunting Teal and Milani Just Greyt.

Taunting Teal is a dark, dark teal - but look at that shine!  This is 2 coats, no topcoat.  Just Greyt has a gorgeous, thick, shiny formula that covered in one coat, but I did 2 out of habit.  This is my favorite grey so far.



I decided to do flowers in the opposing colors - grey on the teal nails, teal on the grey nails.  Then, I added a little holo glitter to the flowers with Color Club Worth the Risque.



 I really liked this simple flower mani.  Later on, I decided to practice some filigree work.  The Sonia Kashuk polish works well for nail art.  The Milani is a little thick for delicate work.  As you can see, I was able to do some, though I still need a lot of practice with my non-dominant left hand!  The Milani has a great formula for nails - thick, opaque in one coat, and dries fast.  Not as great for nail art for a newbie like me that needs more time and a more forgiving medium.


 Ir's a little busy, but I was just practicing! I love this color combination.

5 comments:

  1. I don't think it's too busy, I like it :)
    If you want to know how to remove the double word verification thing that your commentators have to do before being able to post, please send me an email, I can tell you how to (it's easy) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one. The colors and the pattern. My extreme right hand dominance is why I've never really tried any fancy nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! My left hand is so weak! But I know I won't get better if I don't practice. It's just nail polish - it comes right off! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love the freehand designs. SO cute! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love filigree designs you did an awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...