Lit from Within: Blueberry swirl
-->

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Blueberry swirl


Still playing with the Color Club polishes!  These are, I believe, Nomadic in Nude, and Shabby Drab (lilac, though it does look blue here.)

I was inspired by this swirled mani, and wanted to do my version of it... it was a total fail.  Messy and gloopy, and too thick.  I tried different swirling patterns - I think the easiest one was going from one side of the nail to the other, rather than going in circles.  Another trick I did not master was balancing the amount of polish between the two colors. 

Base coat of Nomad in Nude.  Again, I love the nudes, but maybe they don't love me so much.


Swirled, dented, etc...


I kinda sorta like how the ring finger turned out.  But it didn't save the mani - it was scrapped after I took the pix!


Would love to see a successful attempt - maybe I chose the wrong polish, or balance of polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...