Lit from Within: T-shirt mani
-->

Thursday, May 10, 2012

T-shirt mani

I had lunch and went shopping with a girlfriend today, and even though she doesn't ever paint her nails, she always asks me what I'm sporting that day.  So, I felt the need to do something special and create a mani to match my outfit. 

This is Zoya Malia:


I am in love.  This is the perfect lilac creme.  It reminds me of Easter eggs.


I need to find a better white for nail art.  This one is kinda streaky and not as opaque as I would like.  I used a detail brush to make the patterns that I thought looked like the ones on my shirt.


What do you think?  Isn't it a perfect color match?  I think I know what I'm going to wear every time I wear this shirt!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...