Lit from Within: Metallic Magenta Ma-flowers
-->

Friday, May 18, 2012

Metallic Magenta Ma-flowers

Have I mentioned lately how much I love holos?  and nudes?  This polish is the best of both worlds - Golden Rose Iced Latte.  I wore it like this for a day, then I had to go and do stuff to it.


Flower stamps are fun and easy, and if you mess it up, it's no big deal because flowers in nature aren't perfect, either.  Some are missing petals, some are spaced weirdly, it doesn't matter.  This is Kleancolor Metallic Magenta stamped over the Golden Rose.


For a little bit of added POW, I dotted Nubar Faded Jeans into the center of the flowers.


Right hand:

 A little blurry shot to try and show some of the holo goodness peeking through the stamp, even with topcoat.  I used a Sally Hansen top coat instead of my Seche Vite, because I'd read that SH was better at not hiding the holo.  I agree, it wasn't nearly as dull as when topped with Seche Vite. YMMV.


Pretty, pretty flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...