Lit from Within: May 19th Central FL Beauty Bloggers' Meetup
-->

Sunday, May 20, 2012

May 19th Central FL Beauty Bloggers' Meetup

Yesterday, I was invited to join a group of inspiring women in Orlando - The Central Florida Beauty Bloggers.  It was AMAZEBALLS.  I wish I could have met everyone, but there was so much going on, and not enough room for my big butt to move around the whole table easily.  Sorry, my big, BEAUTIFUL butt, as we are beauty bloggers, y'all.

In addition to the camaraderie and sharing of information, there was some serious swag.  I was most looking forward to getting the new Cult Nails collection, and it didn't disappoint - swatches and my review will be posted soon!  My first promotional products.  I feel like I'm arriving.


The icebreaker - sit down if you've ever...


Cristina had some very exciting news about her nail art designs being purchased for product development!

Everyone was tweeting... I must be the last person who doesn't know how.


I wanted to take pix with everyone I met, but I kept forgetting.  In the end, I only got a pix of me with the lovely Catherine, who sat next to me.



Other people got better (and more pix).. head over to Libby's Pink Vanity for pix of the swag and a group photo.

Thanks, ladies, can't wait to get to know you better, and do this again.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...