Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - From the Boob Tube
-->

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Stamping - From the Boob Tube


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Adventures In Stamping challenge was to be inspired by a television show we're watching. This show is technically off the air, but I'm watching it on Netflix, and I'm hooked!

I started with a hunter green polish that reminded me of the title screen - Deborah Lippmann Hannah.

Deborah Lippmann Hannah

Hannah is a gorgeous greyed-green crelly.  I love the way it shines like a creme, but has depth like a jelly.  I know that the pix show my fingers a little red, but that's just the pix. Red and green are color opposites, and tend to bring each other out in my pix!

Hannah is a gorgeous greyed-green crelly.

I used images from 4 different plates for this mani - Maybelline Bold Gold to make dollar signs from Shany 09; smoke I stamped using Essie No Place Like Chrome, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and A-England Encore Margot on Shany 11; sunglasses and moustaches in Essie No Place Like Chrome and Maybelline Bold Gold on Winstonia W109, and I used Butter London Keks and a little glitter with Mash 48 to simulate chemical molecules.. and blue ice.


Have you figured out what the show is yet?


Bottle shot:  Deborah Lippmann Hannah, Essie No Place Like Chrome, Maybelline Bold Gold, A-England Encore Margot, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Butter London Keks, and glitter from Julep.

Bottle shot:  Deborah Lippmann Hannah, Essie No Place Like Chrome, Maybelline Bold Gold, A-England Encore Margot, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Butter London Keks, and glitter from Julep.

The show is Breaking Bad! I'm only through the first two seasons, so no spoilers, please! Did you guess correctly?

8 comments:

  1. Great stamping! Love the mustache one a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! I love doing manis inspired by stuff!!! i do weekly feature with books :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could do that, but I don't read enough. I definitely watch enough TV, though! lol

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I tend to take these challenges so literally!

      Delete
  4. The world is your oyster when you can stamp on your nails!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I need to figure out how to use it to my advantage! lol

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...