Lit from Within: Great Green Gatsby = #NailArtForNubs
-->

Monday, January 20, 2014

Great Green Gatsby = #NailArtForNubs

Hello, Fireflies!

Did you see my review earlier today for Estee Lauder CyberWhite HD? If you're interested, click HERE to open the link!

I'm excited to show you this polish today - The Devil Wears Polish Mint Mocha Masterpiece! 

The Devil Wears Polish Mint Mocha Masterpiece

I think it's a hoot that it really looks like mint chocolate.  Mmm, tasty.

The Devil Wears Polish Mint Mocha Masterpiece

Today's nail art is inspired by this striping tape manicure by The Nailasaurus, found on Divine Caroline. I, obviously, didn't use striping tape.. I was feeling lazy, and, more importantly, I wanted to play with my new Sally Hansen nail art pen.

I wanted to play with my new Sally Hansen nail art pen.

Making straight lines that went across the 'V' was harder than it looked.  What's up, droopy line on my index finger?  Get tired of holding yourself up?


Bottle shot:  The Devil Wears Polish Mint Mocha Masterpiece, and a Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Green.

Bottle shot:  The Devil Wears Polish Mint Mocha Masterpiece, and a Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Green.

Have you found a shortcut to a nail art technique?  I love the way the striping tape mani looks, but this was so much quicker!






6 comments:

  1. What a neat design with that green pen! It really pops over that darker base too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Mint Mocha name gave me the idea to compliment the Mint with green. See what I did there? eh? lol

      Delete
  2. Cute! I swear it reminds me of something car related, but I can't quite pin point what lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While reading this on my phone I totally though you used tape not a pen. Looks great !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so true - the smaller the image, the better it looks! lol!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...